General information about staying at Suurniemi
- You must be at least 25 years old to rent. The maximum number of persons who may use the holiday destination is the number of beds indicated in the description of the holiday destination or agreed when the holiday destination was booked. Parties and other occasions when the number of persons temporarily exceeds the number of persons on the holiday property must be agreed in advance with the owner.
- Minimum stay during low season is two nights.
- Weekend rent is from Friday to Sunday. No check-ins or check-outs on Saturdays.
- During the summer season the cottages have fixed rental periods
- Karkalin Kaiku – Friday at 16.00 to next Friday at 12.00
- Männikkö ja Hietikko – maanantai klo 16.00 seuraavaan maanantaihin klo 12.00
- Tikkaranta – from Monday at 12.00 until the following Sunday at 16.00
- The booking is confirmed once the customer has paid the deposit (20% of the destination rent) by the due date or once the customer has paid both the deposit and the final instalment together. The final instalment must be paid no later than four (4) weeks prior to the start of the holiday.
- Vuokraan sisältyy varatun lomakohteen käyttöoikeus varatulle ajalle. Normaalit energiakulut, kalusteet, keitto- ja ruokailuastiat, ruokailuvälineet, patjat, peitot ja tyynyt sisältyvät hintaan. Sähköautojen lataus on kielletty!
- All our cottages got wood-heated sauna. Free use of a rowing boat and gass bbq is only included in summertime rentals.
- The keys to the destination will be handed over to the client at the time of arrival as estimated and notified to the owner at our farm.
- The use of rental equipment at the cottage must be agreed in advance.
- Bed linen is not included in the price. You can bring your own bed linen or rent it. Beds may not be slept in without sheets!
- Clients are responsible for cleaning the destination before departure. A departure cleaning service can be ordered in conjunction with booking.
- There is no running water in Tikkaranta, Männikko and Hietikko. Sauna water is obtained in summer from the lake with an electric pump and drinking water is available from the main building of the farm.
- If you smoke do it outside. There is a ashtray at the terrace.
- Open fires are forbidden, and no candles or outdoor fires are allowed in the cottages.
- Please take shoes off inside the house.
If you are also taking a pet on holiday
Karkali Kaiku and Männikkö are also suitable for holidays with pets (max. 2 animals). However, please make sure that pets do not stay in the beds or upstairs (Karkalin Kaiku). Remember to remove pet hair from the cottage/furniture and droppings from the yard before you leave. Seat textiles should be covered to prevent damage to the textiles and to make it easier to clean up the hair. Please also ensure that your pet does not cause damage to the cottage or yard. The customer is responsible for any damage caused by the pet directly to the owner. The bringing of pets must be agreed when booking the cottage.
|Distance from Suurniemi:|
|Lohja||19 km||26 min|
|Espoo||58 km||53 min|
|Helsinki-Vantaa||78 km||1 h 03 min|
|Helsinki||77 km||1 h 10 min|
|Turku||119 km||1 h 26 min|
|Tampere||207 km||2 h 28 min|